This listing is for one (1) tourmalinated quartz, black water jasper, and black zebra jasper stretch bracelet with an antique silver plated round bead.
- Bead size: 8mm
- Number of beads:
- Medium = 22 beads (21 gemstone, 1 metal)
- Large = 25 (24 gemstone, 1 metal)
- Bracelet size:
- Medium = Fits most wrists up to approximately 7.5 inches
- Large = Fits most wrists up to approximately 8.5 inches
- Tourmalinated quartz is a combination of clear quartz and black tourmaline. It is a stone of balance (yin and yang), and provides the grounding and and protective energy of black tourmaline and the amplifying energy of clear quartz.
- Black water jasper, also known as spiderweb jasper or black line jasper, is a grounding and protective stone. The spiderweb name reminds us that all beings are interconnected, and that we are connected with the universe. It promotes feelings of compassion and kindness, and provides consolation in times of grief or sadness.
- Mexican zebra jasper is a grounding stone that promotes balance (yin and yang, masculine and feminine energy). It encourages optimism and aids in resolving difficult problems. It encourages us to dare to dream and to turn our dreams into reality.